1. What Happens Before They Have Their First Cup of Coffee
Tea cereal. It’s the breakfast of champions.
2. Their Sink on a Bad Night…or Any Night
“Why do they have to eat every single night?”
3. That Time They Tried That “Simple” Pinterest Recipe
Apple chips are easy, they said. Just use a mandolin, they said.
4. The Laundry
There must be a basket under there somewhere.
5. The Infamous Overflowing Pan
What is it about milk that loves the stove top? I mean, you play one round of candy crush and bam. Alfredo ruined.
6. What They Actually Use to Crush the Garlic
Hey, the recipe doesn’t specific HOW to crush it.
7. Burners and Wooden Spoons
Just one distracting tantrum, and oops. Fire.
9. Also, Not Confined to Spoons…Any Utensils, Really
Does anyone even have a spatula that’s not a melted mess?
10. Even Spices Are Not Immune
Pinterest moms can melt anything when you’re not looking.
11. That Time They Over-zealously Washed the Dark-Out Curtains
Oh. So that’s what happens.
12. The X-Rated Icing on Their Wholesome Pumpkin Bread
It seems no one can get the drizzle and consistency just right.
13. The Casualties That Occur When They Do the “One Trip Wonder” from Trunk to Kitchen
I mean, you could take two trips, but why?
14. Their Cutting Board Fails
Physics sometimes eludes even the most crafty of us.
15. Plastic Ones, Too
Where was the break-a-cutting-board strength when you were trying to carry in the milk? Just wondering.
16. The Balancing Act
Hey, innovation isn’t a fail, is it?
17. Anything They Ever Made in a Crock Pot
Pin this, suckers.
18. No, Seriously. Anything.
And we’re not even going to attempt to picture the chicken dishes.
19. Their Homicidal Christmas Tendencies
Can’t catch me. Oh, shit.
20. The Desserts That Are Supposed to Be Cute
Protip: M&Ms are not poppy seeds. But now that they’re back to back, maybe the ninja santas are responsible for the tragic death of Mr. Gingerbread Man up there…anything is possible in the world of Pinterest.
21. That They Know How to Turn Hash Brown Nuggets into Coal
Watched or not, that damn oven keeps cooking.
22. Their Kids’ Rooms
Just because the moms have found Pinterest doesn’t mean the kids have.
23. That They Have No Idea What This Stuff Even Is
But thanks for the gift. At the very least, it means they fooled you into believing they truly had a handle on that Pinterest thing.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.