1. Successfully implement foreign policy.
2. Guarantee they perform under pressure.
3. Solve the world’s most challenging conundrums, in style.
4. Win the hearts of children across the UK.
5. Grow their fan base in Hawaii.
6. Become an evil, murderous drug-lord and still be one of the most loved men of 2013.
7. Send Clegg off to America to make benefit glorious nation of Great Britain.
8. Fill 10 Downing Street with leather bound books and the smell of rich mahogany.
9. Recruit a couple of ‘bang tidy’ backbenchers.
10. Become a legend without even saying a word.
11. Run a successful plumbing business on the side.
12. Cause a ‘Dave-a-mania’ epidemic across the nation.
13. Show the public that England’s in safe hands.
14. Be the baddest mother f*&!er in Parliament.
15. Help raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health charities across the globe.
Help us in our quest to convince David Cameron and Nick Clegg to take part in Movember by liking our Facebook page and signing the petition.
If you want to submit your own Cam & Clegg Mo’toshop artwork, head on over to themoalition.tumblr.com