1. Don’t leave delivery guys horrible tips.
Really? Too lazy to even count on your fingers?
2. Never “reply all” on a mass email.
There are four other buttons to click, you have options.
3. Put your phone away at dinner.
And please stop photographing your food. No one cares about your perfect meal unless it is in their mouth.
4. Don’t eat stinky leftovers in a crowded office
Gross, gross, gross.
5. Don’t post unattractive photos of your friends.
They sent it to you as a joke, not as an invitation for you to be a bad friend.
6. Don’t attempt to cook a quesadilla at 4 a.m.
You are not equipped for such an extraordinary task. Just order delivery.
7. If someone is far away, don’t hold the door for them.
You’re not being polite, you are just forcing them to break into a jog.
8. When you go to a small party, don’t bring 10 people that the host doesn’t know without asking.
9. Don’t just text someone “hi.”
You just totally interrupted an extremely challenging game they were playing on their phone.
10. If you’re sitting next to someone on a train listening to headphones, don’t strike up a conversation.
That train ride might be the only “them” time they get all day.