1. Best - Sliced Beef
The falling dome sliced a lot of things in half. The best being this entire cow helplessly standing directly on the line.
2. Worst - Bloody Handprint
“Oh man, one of my hands fell in cow blood! I guess I’ll just use that one to touch the dome.”
3. Best - Sassy Reporter
While she may be clueless about her marriage, she might just get to the bottom of this whole thing.
4. Worst - THIS GUY
Seriously, everything about this character is the worst. From dropping out of school, to being abusive, to playing with a butterfly knife, to stalking in a leather jacket, to kidnapping, to his huge face!
5. Best - Lesbian Family on TV
It’s great to have an interracial, lesbian family on a mainstream television show.
6. Worst - Lesbian Family HAS to be from Out of Town
They can’t be from the actual town the dome falls upon. They have to be from out of town, just travelling through, as they bring their delinquent daughter to a rich summer camp. Immediately, they are outcasts from the community.
7. Worst - Men’s Fashion
The clothing selection of the business men in this town is just awful.
8. Best - Badass Policewoman
She looks like she’s getting ready to kick some ass as the series develops!
9. Worst - Clueless DJ
Big earthquake? Meh, I’ll keep playing music.
Power is out? No prob, we have a generator.
No other stations broadcasting? Our ratings are gonna be awesome.
10. Best - Radio Tech
The first to discover the problem with every other broadcast signal, she’ll probably figure out the whole damn mystery.
11. Worst - Criminal Knows Best
The murderer/drug (or something) dealer/ex-military guy will obviously be the most knowledgeable about dealing with an invisible dome that kills people.
12. Worst - Everyone is at Denny’s or the Parade!
Everyone is split apart - husbands and wives, kids and parents, cows and…other half of cows. The most important people from the town are off at the new Denny’s or the parade in a nearby town.
13. Worst - Seizure Kids
This poor, unfortunate, dorky kid could have been on to something…if only he (and other kids) hadn’t had a really creepy seizure. An electrified dome wasn’t enough, cryptic messages have to be told through the children!
Is there any hope for the series? Probably not.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›