1. Today’s the day you said you’d get blood work.
2. You sit in the waiting room, uninterested in the bad magazines and morning television provided to distract you.
5. Now you wait in that tiny room, in that awful chair, trying to maintain your composure.
8. But then the technician asks you if you’re okay and you’re like:
9. But in your head you’re like:
PLEASE DON’T TALK TO ME WHILE I’M PANICKING.
There are two possible outcomes from this point:
11. Best case: you walk out of there like a champ.