1. This dog who got a little too competitive.
2. This dog who almost took out the flatscreen, mid-game.
3. This dog, who also seems to have something against TVs.
4. This dog who doesn’t believe that sharing is caring.
5. This dog who shot fireworks at his family and had a blast doing it.
6. This dog who expressed how he really felt about the wallpaper.
9. These dogs who decided that if they couldn’t play, then no one would.
11. This dog who pretended to do something nice, but then was like “HAHA GOT YA FOOL!”
12. This dog who thought it would be funny to cannonball on someone’s head.
13. These dogs who sought revenge and showed absolutely no remorse.
15. This dog who was like “l’m just gonna have a small nibbl- OM NOM NOM”
17. These passive aggressive dogs who messed with their owner’s stuff while they were out.
19. This dog who was jealous the birds had more food than him.
20. These dogs who picked a really bad place and a really bad time to take a wizz.
23. This dog who didn’t like the flavor of his birthday cake.
24. And this dog who refused to let his owner sleep in.
But despite all they put us through, we’re still happy to call them our best friends.
RUV YOU DOGS<3
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- In 2011, the death of Mark Duggan - an unarmed black man - at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.