4. Your cooking will always be appreciated and enjoyed.
6. Your dog is happy being big spoon, little spoon, or whatever this is:
7. It’s impossible to stay mad at each other.
“It’s okay, I forgive you for taking me to the vet.”
8. Your dog may have a few bad habits, but none of them are deal breakers.
9. Besides, your dog accepts all of your bad habits as well.
10. Your dog is protective over you…maybe even a little jealous sometimes.
12. They will also support you when you decide it’s time to get in shape for summer.
14. …but also never minds staying in for a Netflix marathon.
15. Even when you’re rambling on about the most insignificant things, your dog is there to comfort you.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.