1. You always have food stuck in your teeth.
Hopefully you’re with a friend that’s kind enough to tell you.
2. You lean over your bowl of soup for a bite and proceed to dip your hair in it.
Probably why you’re supposed to bring the soup to your mouth.
3. You put burning hot food in your mouth so you either panic until it’s cool enough to swallow…
4. …or you discreetly spit it out into your napkin.
Or maybe right back on to your plate.
5. Whether you twirl your spaghetti or not, you’re destined for sauce staining around the mouth.
Baby wipe ASAP.