1. It doesn’t look like I’m wearing a turtleneck sweater down there.
2. Therefore making it easier to handle.
3. And as some would argue, more attractive.
As attractive as things can get down there…
4. No one is ever shocked when they get in my pants.
Ya ya ok, I read that too. Bring on the small weenie jokes….
5. Giving me one less thing to stress out over when I’m trying to get it on with someone new.
6. Not having to make a painful decision.
I’m thankful my parents made the decision for me when I was a babe, saving me the should I or shouldn’t I debate now that I’m older and cognizant of pain.
7. Not having to worry about dirt in unseen places.
8. Therefore being less prone to certain diseases.
In this metaphor, the dirty soccer cleat represents disease.
9. Because the thought of having even more sensitivity down there is overwhelming.
10. For locker room solidarity.
Circumcision rates are decreasing, but we’re still in the majority.