2. You had the most difficult name on the attendance sheet.
3. While everyone vacationed in the Bahamas, you vacationed in the homeland.
5. Your pronunciation of certain words was (and might still be) a little off.
6. Your after-school activities definitely stood out on your résumé.
7. Your parents let you fill out your own school documents because it was just faster that way.
8. You could get endless help with your math and science homework.
But help with your English homework was limited to a…
9. Anyone in your culture who made an “impact” in America was a household staple.
11. Heritage theme days were a little less extravagant for you than for your peers.
facebook.com / Via http://Morgan%20Hammel