9. Some people are a little too reassuring as to how much it doesn’t bother them.
11. You start answering “yes” when people ask if you’re gay.
13. You start unleashing the gay tendencies you’ve been holding back.
15. You go to a gay club for the first time.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›