1. Don’t get them wrong; the bunnies are thrilled about the DOMA and Prop. 8 rulings.
Hops of joy!
2. A rabbit mom just named this little newborn “Scotus,” actually.
3. And they’re all super excited for the residents of states that do allow gay marriage.
Lettuce = excitement.
4. Because everyone can get married there! A toast to marriage equality!
Oh, bunnies. Silly you!
5. And the federal government is all like, “Benefits!” And the bunnies are all like, “This is great!”
It is great!
9. And Pablo and Frank, here? They live in North Carolina.
They’re in lurrrrrrrve!
10. The bunnies want you to know that there are still more than three dozen states that don’t have marriage equality.
12. There, they still no can haz equality.
This doesn’t sit well with the bunnies.
13. This bunny and his unlikely dog pal are thrilled for the states that are making progress…
14. …but melancholy for those that are still awaiting change.
Anne Hathaway is a long-time marriage equality (and bunny..?) advocate. Just saying.
15. These bunnies want to celebrate the recent successes for equality.
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.