1. When, at the 2014 Golden Globes, she was nominated in both the film and television categories, choose to sit in the film section, and then got called out by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler…
2. And when she brilliantly and hilariously responded to that by smoking an e-cigarette.
3. And rejecting Reese Witherspoon’s attempt to take a selfie:
4. When she chowed down on a hot dog at the same award show:
6. When she celebrated her victory like a champ:
7. When she won an Emmy 2 years ago and did a little speech switcheroo with fellow queen (and nominee) Amy Poehler:
8. Which led to this:
“The last thing written here, I’m so sorry: ‘Lastly, isn’t it a shame that Amy Poehler didn’t win…’ What??”
9. When she won an Emmy last year and incorporated Tony Hale’s Veep character into her speech:
He took her clutch.
11. When a member of the press asked her where she was going to put her Emmy and this is what she said:
13. When she spoke the truth about walking down the red carpet:
14. When she won a SAG award and incorporated Matt Walsh’s oftentimes idiotic and fumbling Veep character into her speech:
intentional (and comedically brilliant) whoops…
16. This year, when her comedic genius was at work even BEFORE the actual Emmys:
17. When she was real about the pre-show glam process: