1. Double Reese’s Cupcakes
Yes, these cupcake are sprinkled with Reese’s Pieces. But at the bottom of the cupcake is a wonderful surprise: a full-size Reese’s Cup. Ohhhh yea.
2. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Dip
Forget dippables. For this recipe, I’ll just use my fingers.
3. Peanut Butter Reese’s Pieces Shortbread Bars
Buttery shortbread with peanut-buttery Reese’s? Yes please.
4. Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies with Reese’s Pieces
Oreos and Reese’s Pieces: a match made in culinary heaven.
5. Reese’s Pieces Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
Doughy cookies with melty Reese’s Pieces is swoonworthy for sure.
6. Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Dat drizzle doe. Try not to drool while looking at this masterpiece.
7. Reese’s White Chocolate Brownie Whoopie Pies
What’s that filling between those delicious brownies, you ask? Oh, just a Reese’s white chocolate buttercream.
8. White Chocolate Reese’s Fudge
White chocolate lovers, there’s even something for you on this list.
9. Reese’s Fudge Pie
Those would be Reese’s Minis pressed into that fudge layer. Just makes you want to face plant into this pie.
10. Pretzel Reese’s S’more
Salty pretzels, sweet Reese’s Cups, and fluffy marshmallows. A trio of deliciousness unites in this scrumptious snack.
11. Reese’s Crescent Rolls
Wanna take those Reese’s Cups to the next level? Shove ‘em in some delicious dough.
12. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes
Reese’s for breakfast. The best way to start your day.
13. Loaded Reese’s Peanut Butter Ice Cream
‘Tis the season. Plus, this recipe’s actually easier than you may think.
14. Chocolate Mousse Parfaits with Reese’s Puffs & Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
Adding Reese’s Puffs to anything makes it a winner, but especially if that something is a parfait.
15. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
A cheesecake with Reese’s Mini Cups and an Oreo crust. Can’t really go wrong with this one.
16. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup & Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Know what the only thing better than an entire cheesecake is? Cheesecake you can eat with your hands.
17. Homemade Reese’s Donuts
There’s nothing subtle about this beauty, and that’s a-ok.
18. Reese’s Stuffed Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Nothing like biting into a cookie and finding a Reese’s Mini, amirite.
19. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn
Five minutes cook time, five minutes prep time. Two minutes to scarf down the whole delicious thing, probs.
20. Reese’s Banana Cake with Fluffernutter Frosting
Eat it with a fork and sing its praises with your soul.