1. You started working at a young age.
Child labor laws? What are those?
2. And continued through middle school and high school
Change your salad dressing one more time and I will slap you.
6. WOO! Friday night off!?
Don’t get too excited, you are still on call if it gets busy.
7. You learned how to do this
Or some variation of preparing food.
10. People would constantly ask you for a job
11. People would ask you dumb questions like, “do you get FREE FOOD?”
12. “Can you get ME some FREE FOOD?”
14. So you could buy this the day you turned 16.
15. The best day of your life was training your younger siblings.
Passing the torch and moving on!
16. But…if you ever lose your job, there’s always a place for you.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›