1. You started working at a young age.
Child labor laws? What are those?
2. And continued through middle school and high school
Change your salad dressing one more time and I will slap you.
6. WOO! Friday night off!?
Don’t get too excited, you are still on call if it gets busy.
7. You learned how to do this
Or some variation of preparing food.
10. People would constantly ask you for a job
11. People would ask you dumb questions like, “do you get FREE FOOD?”
12. “Can you get ME some FREE FOOD?”
14. So you could buy this the day you turned 16.
15. The best day of your life was training your younger siblings.
Passing the torch and moving on!
16. But…if you ever lose your job, there’s always a place for you.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›