1. You started working at a young age.
Child labor laws? What are those?
2. And continued through middle school and high school
Change your salad dressing one more time and I will slap you.
6. WOO! Friday night off!?
Don’t get too excited, you are still on call if it gets busy.
7. You learned how to do this
Or some variation of preparing food.
10. People would constantly ask you for a job
11. People would ask you dumb questions like, “do you get FREE FOOD?”
12. “Can you get ME some FREE FOOD?”
14. So you could buy this the day you turned 16.
15. The best day of your life was training your younger siblings.
Passing the torch and moving on!
16. But…if you ever lose your job, there’s always a place for you.
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️