1. You started working at a young age.
Child labor laws? What are those?
2. And continued through middle school and high school
Change your salad dressing one more time and I will slap you.
6. WOO! Friday night off!?
Don’t get too excited, you are still on call if it gets busy.
7. You learned how to do this
Or some variation of preparing food.
10. People would constantly ask you for a job
11. People would ask you dumb questions like, “do you get FREE FOOD?”
12. “Can you get ME some FREE FOOD?”
14. So you could buy this the day you turned 16.
15. The best day of your life was training your younger siblings.
Passing the torch and moving on!
16. But…if you ever lose your job, there’s always a place for you.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️