1. We’re Psyched To See All The TV Stars
2. But Not The Wristband Overload
WE GET IT. Wristbands are how you get places at SXSW. But do we really have to turn them into a status symbol and then keep them on for weeks and weeks and weeks after the fun is over?
3. And We’re Psyched To Learn About The Hottest New Games To Play During Our Commutes
4. But Don’t Really Have Time For Apps That Drain Our Batteries
At SXSW, phone battery is a precious commodity. Highlight, the “people discovery app” wasn’t that cool and it drained our phones.
5. We Might Even Find Out The True Meaning Of Life
6. (Hopefully While The Sun Is Shining)
Last year, we got soaked. The rain didn’t stop, literally. Although smart brands like tumblr took advantage and handed out branded ponchos, we would enjoy Austin much more if we weren’t waterlogged.
7. We’re Ready To Send All Kinds Of Awesome Tweets And Round Up Tons Of New Followers
8. But We’re Not That Interested In Paying For Beer
After hours of travel and battling crowds, constantly flowing beer is an integral part of South By. Fingers crossed that our badges will get us as many free brews as possible.