1. Obamacare covers vision appointments for children. It does not cover care for supernatural eyesight.
2. Obamacare removed lifetime limits on coverage. It doesn’t extend into the afterlife.
3. Obamacare covers children with pre-existing conditions. It does not protect you from something you loved in childhood coming back to haunt you.
4. Obamacare covers most vaccinations for free. It does not provide a zombie vaccination (yet).
5. Obamacare covers an annual wellness visit where you could talk to your doctor about dizzy spells. It cannot prevent someone from putting a spell on you.
6. Obamacare covers osteoporosis screenings. It does not cover walking skeletons.
7. Obamacare covers you if you get injured on the job. It does not provide coverage for injuries sustained in your nightmares.
8. Obamacare covers laboratory tests. It does not cover laboratory creations.
9. Obamacare covers maternity and newborn care. It can’t help if you give birth to Satan’s son.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.