1. The ice-skating rink in Rockefeller Plaza = iconic.
pedrosala / Via Shutterstock
2. Is this Niagara Falls? I thought it was nature’s disco.
Daniel Novak / Via Shutterstock
3. Ice flows? More like water miracles frozen in time.
4. Only a state as gorgeous as New York could make geese look majestic.
edwin luo / Via Shutterstock
5. New York literally has an annual spectacular.
Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty Images for Norwegian Cruise Line
6. This is a piece of modern art representing the daily struggle of humanity. The artist? NATURE.
Bob Ziegler / Via Shutterstock
7. Yes, it’s so beautiful you want to weep. But this isn’t even the prettiest street in NYC.
Saurabh13 / Via Shutterstock
8. Central Park is a magical oasis, and we heard that if you drink from that river, it cures all ailments.
Songquan Deng / Via Shutterstock
10. Oh? Your state has ornaments? That’s cute. Ours are 20 feet high.
TerraceStudio / Via Shutterstock
11. This color? All natural and all awesome.
12. New York — nailing winter since always.
zixian / Via Shutterstock