3. What your phone looks like:
Insurance would’ve been a good call.
4. What you’re really thinking when someone invites you to an “opening”:
It’s important to support the arts.
5. When you hear your friend’s brother’s roommate has an HBOGO account:
6. You have done a trial membership at every gym in the city…
8. You know what it’s like to have your very own personal chef.
9. You’ve come up with a strategy for dealing with a job you’re overqualified for:
10. You try to get your parents to look on the bright side.
13. You know how to maximize the food to weight ratio at the Whole Foods hot bar like nobody’s business.
Beets, tomatoes, and meat on the bone are for people with summer homes.
15. How you feel when you ordered the cheapest thing on the menu and everyone decides to split the bill:
17. What paying off student loans feels like:
1 down, 98245907 to go!
18. You live in, like, the greatest city in the world!!!!
19. …and you don’t have storage space for more than 4-packs of toilet paper.
Livin’ the dream.