2. 2. You’ve texted your friends for a diagnosis.
This counts as getting it checked out right?
3. 3. When the doctor starts giving you all his sound medical advice, at first you’re like…
5. 4. You found your doctor on Yelp.
You don’t drop your pants for anyone under 4 stars.
7. 6. It’s easier for you to set up a 500-person event on Facebook than it is to view your insurance policy.
Asking where you had your first kiss is crossing the line into Creepytown…
8. 7. You don’t believe in genetic limitations — you’ve seen The Biggest Loser.
9. 8. You kind of wish you could get rewards points for staying healthy.
Health is nice, points are better.