I’m 25 and got 41. I think it’s because I don’t know who any of those people are that they asked about, and I chose the internet slang that grossed made me the least mad. I really hate Internet slang.
As much as I love Hammond and May, I would no longer watch if they sack Clarkson.
I’d bet my next paycheck that the video is legitimate. It’s the same concept as opening a beer with a lighter or the handle of a spoon/fork or anything else that can give you leverage. I’ve used all three of the aforementioned items to open beer literally, yes the actual definition of literally, hundreds of times.
BYE BYE LI’L SEBASTIAN!
I absolutely adore the Harry Potter series, and am actually sitting in Orlando right now with my Slytherin Robes in front of me, but, Gandalf would 100% win. He’s a demi-god and basically immortal. Dumbledore was AMAZING, but his magic couldn’t stand up to Gandalf.
All of this has been on Android for years except for maybe the card scanner, but it saves form data.
Response to Which Food Brands Are You Loyal To?:
Crystal hot sauce is the best, but I chose Tabasco. It’s my go to second choice.
Response to Christmas Explained By Jews:
This made my night. “Jesus was born on December 25th…..and then time started?”
I was born and raised in the south, and have experienced all of these. Not so much the frog logs, but I have eaten them. The church per capita thing is 100% true, though, as is the one about snow. It costs less to just shut down for a day or two than to purchase and maintain equipment to deal with snow since it’s so rare.
This shouldn’t come as a surprise to any star wars fans. There are literally HUNDREDS of variations of lightsabers. To begin with every force user made their own. Part of being able to use a lightsaber is being able to contain the blade through the force. Check this one out http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cbFnQXq31rA/TzJzNfJcU9I/AAAAAAAAA7g/-xrrObobhxU/s1600/githan10.jpg
Response to 19 Reasons Every Man Should Be A Feminist:
As a guy, if I had a group of people cat call at me, I would love it. If a group a people whistled at my girlfriend, I think that’s flattering not insulting. I’m not saying I represent a majority, though.
There are at least ten of these that would have made sense 10 years ago. Especially shoot me a text. And 10 years ago it cost me 70 dollars to fill my gas tank.
Response to 16 School Lunches From Around The World:
The South Korean and Swedish ones looked really good to me. I would actually pay to eat either of those.
- nursingmajor12 "A Guy Went Down Into A Live Volcano W..."
“OMG I’M SO BUTTHURT” is all I’m reading.
This is meatloaf.
- nursingmajor12 "18 Signs You're A Child Trapped I..."
Dude, number 21 had me in tears. Also, blah blah blah racist against whites blah blah blah you could never say this about other races. Omgsobutthurt.
I guarantee not a single person would get butthurt if a movie poster with a sinking ship about a movie released on December 7th or May 7th. I really hate all the pathetic whiny people so obsessed with being politically correct and making everyone walk on eggshells.
- nursingmajor12 "21 Small Things Every Late Twentysome..."
This is best Buzzfeed article I’ve read in forever. I adored both shows growing up, but always thought Digimon was the much better showand had way cooler “monsters”. For the actual gameplay, though, Pokemon was much better in both video games and card games.
- nursingmajor12 "33 Jokes That Went Way Over Your Head..."
- nursingmajor12 "23 Reasons We Need To Save Elephants"
We’ve been selling these in Mississippi for at least the past fifteen years, and they’ve never been that expensive. They’ve been slightly higher than normal water melons, but never as steep as $300. We grow them inside cinder blocks. Get with it, Japan.
- nursingmajor12 "22 Baby Elephants Totally Nailing The..."
Response to The 22 Most Satisfying Google Searches:
Was anyone else reminded of the Godfather pigeon from Animaniacs by number 9?
Response to The Psychedelic Drug Nightmares Of Erowid:
Some of these seem totally relatable. The others seem like their authors are bad at doing drugs.
- nursingmajor12 "What Actually Happened When Odd Futur..."
- nursingmajor12 "Tupac Shakur's Soon-To-Be Famous ..."
- nursingmajor12 "If "Game Of Thrones" Charac..."
- nursingmajor12 "How Many Romantic Comedies Have You S..."
- nursingmajor12 "69 Facts You Probably Didn’t Kn..."
- nursingmajor12 "Zac Efron's Real-Life Neighbor Is..."
- nursingmajor12 "The "Oldest, Most Complete" Human Ske..."
- nursingmajor12 "The Definitive Ranking Of The Origina..."
- nursingmajor12 "24 Times "Cards Against Humanity" Was..."
Eh. These were all lame and I’m sure some jerk offs will get real butt-hurt over these shirts. The only one that was even remotely funny was the last one, and that’s because it was the most “offensive.”
- nursingmajor12 "30 Animal Pictures That Will Make You..."
- nursingmajor12 "26 Things That Will Turn Your Bad Day..."
- nursingmajor12 "Strong Evidence That The Wu-Tang Clan..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›