1. They have awesome slogans.
This popular slogan started at the beginning of WWII in England to keep everyone’s morale up.
3. These boots were born here.
4. The queen is pro-gay marriage.
The queen just said this about an American politician who opposes gay marriage:
“But the fact is, he’s not as forward-thinking as an eighty-seven-year-old lady who wears a crown on her head. It’s pathetic.”
5. The accent.
Let’s be serious: Everything said in an English accent sounds hotter and smarter.
8. They’ve been on the bowler hat trend since the 1800s.
Now, fashion kids are always looking for the perfect one to add to their wardrobe.
9. Even their slang is cooler.
Collywobbles: An upset stomach or feeling of acute nervousness.
10. England made trench coats chic.
They are no longer just something your dad wears when it is raining.