1. Reddit user jWiessing posted a shocking theory about E.T. involving everyone’s favorite Jedi master.
This theory popped up on Reddit and links to an Imgur page. It’s not entirely clear who created the theory. What is clear is that it’s amazing.
2. First of all, as everyone remembers, Yoda is a well known figure in the Senate Chamber.
3. Since E.T. creatures exist in Star Wars (they can be seen clearly in the Senate Chamber in Episode II), it’s reasonable to assume they know Yoda.
4. In E.T., one of them comes to Earth and meets a young boy, Elliot.
5. Elliot plays with Star Wars toys, which is kinda weird.
6. E.T. meets a kid who’s dressed up as Yoda for Halloween… and recognizes him.
E.T. says, “home… home…”