1. Ikea Chief Designer Guru Jörgen Eghammer introduced the world to Ikea’s latest technological development and it’s quite mind-blowing.
2. It’s apparently called a Bookbook™: a device containing preloaded high-res images that’s lag-free and easily sharable.
It’s pretty much everything.
4. The battery life lasts forever.
Yes. According to Eghammer, “the battery life is eternal.”
5. Even though the interface is 7.5 inches wide, it has the capability of expanding to 15 inches at any given moment.
6. You navigate it by using your fingers, paralleling modern touch-screen technology.
“Right to left to move forwards,” says Eghammer in the video. “And left to right to move backwards.”
7. And, bookmarking is made easy by folding the interface inwards so upon re-opening the application, you’ll easily find the content you’ve saved.
9. Watch the video in its entirety here:
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.