Fun fact: Pitbull really knows everything about the number three. So I asked him a bunch of questions:
1. Pitbull, what’s 1 + 2?
2. How many sides does a triangle have?
3. How many little pigs were there?
4. What’s the first odd prime number?
5. What is the only integer between e and π?
6. Solve for x: 12 + x – 4 + 5 + 67 + 8 + 9 = 100
7. How many Musketeers were there?
Only Pitbull got it right.
8. In the Yerkes spectral classification scheme, what Roman numeral represents a giant star?
Diddy didn’t know.
9. Answer this with a happy face: The Greek Gods ruled over how many kingdoms?
10. Answer this with a serious face: According to the Pythagoreans, what was the first male number?
11. What is the atomic number of lithium?
12. YO, PITBULL! WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
13. Oh, wait. Never mind.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.