1. Mister Rogers taught us that you don’t build a manly physique overnight.
This is what discipline looks like.
2. Look at that incredible underhand shot. Homie was a baller.
3. Ice-skating legend Peggy Fleming pales to Mr. Rogers’ technical prowess in the ice rink.
6. He was secretly a martial arts master.
He was never able to properly show off his skills since everyone loved him and he had no enemies.
When you’re feeling angry, just breakdance as hard as you can.
10. Play music with only tin cans and two pencils? Homie has done it.
11. He was not afraid to get his hands dirty with a little manual labor.
12. Look at him go to work on that sink.
He dedicated an entire episode to washers. Don’t know what a washer is? Mr. Rogers would be ashamed.
14. Here he is planting a tree.
This man’s gardening skills are impeccable. He is indeed planting an orange tree inside of a small flower pot.
15. He squeezed orange juice with his own brawny hands.
And drank it with pulp and everything. Hardcore.
16. He had an affinity for exotic foods.
Like this cheese-wrapped banana.
17. This man could hold his own in the face of death. Like the time he found a dead goldfish in his aquarium.
He sprung into action and did everything he could to revive it.
18. This video of Mr. Rogers chillin’ with Koko might be the most badass/adorable thing you’ll ever see.
19. He even knew how to pick out an awesome man-cave.
He had a sandbox, an aquarium, a picture-picture, and a traffic light. What more could a man ask for?
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.