1. When you buy a lighter every time you go to the corner store, but you can’t find it when you truly need it.
2. When you drop your glass pipe and it breaks, because – you know – glass.
You wanted cheap. You got cheap.
3. The frustration of having to roll up a joint when you’ve run out of options.
“I can’t do it. MY FINGERS ARE TOO BIG!!!”
4. When dispensaries close at an obscene hour.
7:00 P.M.?!?!?!?! What kind of sick joke is this?
6. Trying to contain your giggles in a public setting.
7. When you have to meet your family in a couple of minutes but you don’t have any eye drops.
8. When you’re pumped up and ready to study for your final and then you accidentally smoke indica instead of sativa.
The dreadful day you learned the difference between the two.
11. When your Medical Marijuana card expires and you have to pay $40 for a new one.
12. When it’s an emergency, the struggle of having to find someone with a Medical Marijuana card to buy your stuff.
13. When you start coughing up a lung and your chest feels like it’s burning in the inside and it actually feels like this:
14. Smoking weed that’s over a week old.
15. When you smoke waaaaaaay too much and you feel like someone is following you, but none of your friends believe you.
16. Pot lip.
“I need – I think I need some water.”