Grinding is a popular dance move in which two people shake their hips very close to each other while facing the same direction.
If done properly, it should look something like this (I think):
But it is, without a doubt, the most uncomfortable and awkward dance move EVER.
1. This generation’s lack of dance skills have prompted men all over to resort to dry humping as a substitute for dancing.
The future of dance looks dark and pitiful.
2. Where are you supposed to place your hands? Her ribs? Her back? Her hips? Are you supposed to just hold them behind your back?
3. You cannot dance to your partner’s “twerking.” You just can’t. All you can do is stand there and watch.
Props to this guy for at least trying to do something with his hands.
4. It especially sucks for girls when random dudes just start grinding up on them WITHOUT PERMISSION.
They don’t even give you the common courtesy of a simple, “Hey! Would you like to grind?”
5. Also, there is absolutely NO EYE CONTACT. None. Who knows what your dance partner could be doing?
6. An uninvited third person is BOUND to get in between you and your dance partner.
FYI, that third person is a boner.
7. What if there is a significant size difference between you and your partner?
8. Grinding faster doesn’t make it less awkward. It actually accentuates just how ridiculous this dance move really is.
9. Let’s accept the fact that no one looks good grinding.
10. No one.
12. And no, grinding with a ghost doesn’t make it any better.
15. And they’re passing it down to future generations.
THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.