1. England lost yesterday for the second time in a row, sending them to the brink of elimination.
2. All they needed was for Italy to win over Costa Rica…
4. Twitter responded accordingly:
13. This is all of England:
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵