1. England lost yesterday for the second time in a row, sending them to the brink of elimination.
2. All they needed was for Italy to win over Costa Rica…
3. That didn’t happen. Costa Rica beat Italy 1-0, officially knocking England out of the World Cup.
4. Twitter responded accordingly:
13. This is all of England:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?