1. Behold, the greatest catalog ever created.
Look at that dude’s pose.
2. He might be playing the game wrong, but those sweatpants are totally right.
3. A water bottle and hat caused this guy to do a handstand. That’s the power of Nintendo.
4. I’m not a fashion expert, but that that black and white vertical stripe-print switch-a-roo is groundbreaking.
5. The Link sweatshirt is awesome, but look at that Nintendo sweatsuit!
6. There is no shame in decorating your mancave exactly like this:
Bonus points for the boxers.
7. MUST HAVE THAT ZELDA WRISTWATCH WALL CLOCK.
8. Wearing a Zelda shirt, drawing with Mario pencils on three different Nintendo notepads.
This guy is destined for success.
10. Why have a birthday party when you can have a POWER PARTY!
12. Any time is a good time to bust out your Nintendo Power umbrella.
14. The Power Glove needs to make a comeback purely as a fashion statement.
15. What NES game could you possibly be playing that requires four controllers plugged in at the same time?
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›