1. Behold, the greatest catalog ever created.
Look at that dude’s pose.
2. He might be playing the game wrong, but those sweatpants are totally right.
3. A water bottle and hat caused this guy to do a handstand. That’s the power of Nintendo.
4. I’m not a fashion expert, but that that black and white vertical stripe-print switch-a-roo is groundbreaking.
5. The Link sweatshirt is awesome, but look at that Nintendo sweatsuit!
6. There is no shame in decorating your mancave exactly like this:
Bonus points for the boxers.
7. MUST HAVE THAT ZELDA WRISTWATCH WALL CLOCK.
8. Wearing a Zelda shirt, drawing with Mario pencils on three different Nintendo notepads.
This guy is destined for success.
10. Why have a birthday party when you can have a POWER PARTY!
12. Any time is a good time to bust out your Nintendo Power umbrella.
14. The Power Glove needs to make a comeback purely as a fashion statement.
15. What NES game could you possibly be playing that requires four controllers plugged in at the same time?
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›