Caso Cerrado is a hit television courtroom show on Telemundo. Dr. Ana María Polo is a badass judge who decides the outcome of some insane cases.
Cases often deal with family drama, property ownership, roommate conflicts, divorce proceedings, infidelity, incest, bestiality, demon possessions, vampire identity issues, etc.
Over the years, despite the show’s outlandish style, we have learned some valuable life lessons:
1. Never interrupt people while they’re on the phone.
2. Do not keep water in a place where it could potentially spill.
4. You can’t always impress people with your magnificent displays of strength.
5. Sometimes, things have to be explained to adults as if they are children.
7. Sometimes, you just have to get off the bench and go on the offensive.
10. Life hack: Buy a wig if you’re prone to throwdowns. That way, you won’t mess up your real hair.
15. When words aren’t enough, ear pulling will do the trick.
Yes. This is how she kicks people out of her courtroom.