1. Cherry Cola and Jalapeno Meatballs
Sweet and savory in one mind-blowing meatball. Get the recipe.
3. Spicy Dr. Pepper Shredded Pork
Someone invented this and they deserve a medal. Get the recipe.
4. Chocolate Cola Freckle Cake
Give your chocolate cake an extra boost of caffeine. Get the recipe.
5. Root Beer-Glazed Salmon
Here’s one for the pescatarians. Get the recipe.
6. Sourdough-Pumpkin Beignets with Mexican Coke-Braised Pork Belly and Black Garlic Butter
These beignets are everything. Get the recipe.
7. Shirley Temple Flower Cakelettes
Made with lemon-lime soda. Get the recipe.
8. Coffee and Cola-Braised Beef and BBQ Sauce Donut
Made specifically for “Fat Tuesday.” Get the recipe.
9. Red Pepper and Coke Jam
This is the result of experimental cooking and it’s awesome. Get the recipe.
10. Root-Beer-Braised Brisket Tacos
Brisket, jalapenos, onions, avocado, lime, warm tortilla, and root beer. Get the recipe.
11. Sprite Cobbler
Just look at this masterpiece. LOOK AT IT! Get the recipe.
12. Jack and Cola BBQ Steak
What’s manlier than a Jack and Coke? This. Get the recipe.
13. Root-Beer-Glazed Ham Melt with Apple Compote and White Cheddar
You could marry this sandwich and not be judged. Get the recipe.
14. Dirty Coke Fudge
Coke, coconut, and lime all blended together to make this fudge. Get the recipe.
15. Coke Zero-Infused Cake Batter Cupcakes with Jack Daniels Butterscotch
There is so much happening in this one cupcake. Get the recipe.
16. Root Beer Oatmeal Float
No one really loved oatmeal until this came along. Get the recipe.
17. Cola Chinese Chicken Wings
These are apparently famous in Asia. THEY LOOK BOMB. Get the recipe.
19. Eggless Chocolate Cola Mug Cake
Genius. Pure genius. Get the recipe.
20. Orange Fanta Cake with Sour Cream
Germans love Fanta and you will too after eating this. Get the recipe.
21. Jack and Cola Bread Pudding with Whiskey Ice Cream
I can’t handle it. It’s too beautiful. Get the recipe.
22. Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings
Two words: sugar rush. Get the recipe.
23. Mexican Coke Drumsticks
Look at the shine on that chicken. Get the recipe.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›