1. According to YouTuber NorthSurvival, you can actually bake a cake in an orange.
That’s right, AN ORANGE!
3. Then, you take an orange and cut in half. If you’re a badass, you’ll use an axe.
4. Then, using a jackknife, take out all the pulp from both halves.
5. Then, you dump your pre-mix batter into one of your orange bowls.
NorthSurvival uses 3.4 oz. sugar, 1.6 oz. flour, 1 oz. cocoa, 1 egg, and 1 oz. olive oil or butter.
6. Once you’ve filled up your orange bowl to the rim, use the other half as a lid.
8. Take your orange, place it in the burning coals and let it sit there for 10-15 minutes.
9. After letting it bake, take it out of the coals, and remove the lid.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›