1. According to YouTuber NorthSurvival, you can actually bake a cake in an orange.
That’s right, AN ORANGE!
3. Then, you take an orange and cut in half. If you’re a badass, you’ll use an axe.
5. Then, you dump your pre-mix batter into one of your orange bowls.
NorthSurvival uses 3.4 oz. sugar, 1.6 oz. flour, 1 oz. cocoa, 1 egg, and 1 oz. olive oil or butter.
6. Once you’ve filled up your orange bowl to the rim, use the other half as a lid.
8. Take your orange, place it in the burning coals and let it sit there for 10-15 minutes.
9. After letting it bake, take it out of the coals, and remove the lid.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.