1. If it’s bedazzled:
You own more Hello Kitty accessories than you care to admit. The most stressful part of your day is trying to send text messages without your Algebra teacher catching you.
2. If its screen is dirty and the buttons are sticky:
You’re a free spirit, and not afraid to get a little wild at times. Or you eat ice cream and play Candy Crush every night.
3. If it’s sleek and sophisticated:
“Black tie optional” is not an option.
4. If it takes great action shots:
You live in the fast lane. Speed is your friend, not your foe. When something goes down, you’re going to be the one to catch it.
5. If it’s only ever used before meals:
You have lots of annoyed friends on Facebook.
6. If it has taken a few hits along the way:
You’ve never turned down an opportunity to jump into a body of water.
7. If it takes awesome low light photos:
You don’t stop till the sun comes up, and you have picture evidence to prove it.
8. If you don’t have room for songs or podcasts or apps because your photo gallery is so full of photos/videos of your cat:
You probably haven’t logged off the Internet since 1996.
9. If it’s always on the go:
You don’t have time to sit down and write poetry. There are places to be and people to see. Multitasking is your middle name.
10. If it’s waterproof:
Your life is about as stable as a game of Jenga, and you know it. At least you’re prepared for (and expecting) the worst.
11. If it has mad loud speakers:
Life is not worth living if you can’t dance.
12. If it’s easy to customize:
You make your own rules. The crowd goes left, you go right. Pink is the new black, you wear yellow.