1. 10. The deluminator
Basically storing light in his pocket, whatevs.
2. 9. He Was Friends with Hot Shot Authors and Other Famous People
Dumbledore was pals with Bathilda Bagshot, author of A History of Magic, and Nicolas Flamel-creator of the Philosopher’s Stone, no biggie.
3. 8. He Wasn’t Afraid to Flaunt His Big-Ticket Items
The Mirror of Erised, an antique mirror from the 1800s. I wonder how much that would go for in the muggle world…
And finally, the Elder Wand
6. 7. Dat. Swag.
From polished and sophisticated robes, impeccably matched blazers, exotic yet trendy hats, and a well kept beard, Dumbledore definitely had it going on. He had mastered the elusive art of layering to come off as a classy wizard hippy.
7. 6. Golden Nuggets of Wisdom Dripped from his Lips with the Frequency of a Leaky Faucet
11. 5. This Spell
(I love Harry, but he’s really just staggering around in the background like a punk here. Dumbledore’s the true star.)
12. 4. This Escape Strategy
14. 3. He was the only Wizard Voldemort Ever Feared
16. 2. He Loved His Knitting Patterns
(lol @ Harry’s face)
18. 1. He Was Absolutely Hilarious!
(Granted, none of these things happened in the books or movies obviously, but they only sprouted up due to his extreme amount of awesomeness, so sh.)