1. KESHA LOVES GLITTER, AND GLITTER LOVES KESHA
Reasons I MUST like her: - (:27) She lathers her body in baby oil and covers it with a shield of glitter. (If you are a fan of awesome.. well, that’s pretty awesome if you didn’t know.) - She goes off on a tangent a bit here but then this (1:18) happens… - Some rock stars throw TV’s out the window. Some pee glitter. (FU KESHA, that’s pretty rad.) - She also digs dudes with beards…
2. KESHA ON HER STYLE
Reason I MUST like KESHA Cont.: - (:10) Sigh, she “celebrates being broke”. (We all know she’s not broke, yet she still dresses like sh*t. That’s pretty rad.) - (:30) “I like digging through thrift stores and sometimes the garbage yes it’s true! All garbage is not equal.” (He who is without crust cast the first t-shirt.) - (1:05) She would wear a Glitter Diaper, and that’s it!
3. KESHA SHOWS OFF HER STAGE OUTFITS
Reasons I MUST like KESHA Cont.: - She quotes David Byrne. -Ok, IDK about the David Bowie comment.. wah wah - (1:19) In KESHA’s perfect world boys (with beards) would wear sequined diapers with boots. (Is KESHA at my Friday hang out spot?)
4. KESHA ON HER BEAUTY ROUTINE
Final Reason Why I MUST like KESHA: - “I’m not like one of those chicks that really cares. I could literally just wear whatever, I’m not picky and I think that’s the beauty of my style. I can kind of make anything look cool if you just tie it up or rip it or pin or safety pin it or put glitter on it.” (I might not be into her music but KESHA, well done.)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.