1. Your top drawer is full of these, and you have no idea what to do with them.
Mark Zimmermann / Via Flickr: zhurnaly
2. And you’ve started using these to dust around your house.
Ryan / Via Flickr: leighty
3. You lose toenails on the reg. It’s no big deal.
Ryo Chijiiwa / Via Flickr: ryochijiiwa
4. You know exactly where every Starbucks is in town — strictly for their restrooms.
Piutus / Via Flickr: alreadytaken
5. You buy Vaseline in bulk, because one time you didn’t have any, and it was a huge mistake.
John Keane / Via Flickr: johnkeane
8. Your trainers don’t smell like roses, and you wouldn’t have it any other way.
Jack Newton / Via Flickr: jdn
9. Your idea of a fun Friday night is plotting a new route for your weekend run.
10. The most exciting part about your birthday is moving up an age group.
11. You know exactly where one mile from home is, in any direction.
13. And “PR” is neither “public relations” nor “Puerto Rico.”
jayneandd / Via Flickr: jayneandd
14. You run in the morning to have the streets to yourself.
lululemon athletica / Via Flickr: lululemonathletica