1. We’re not all the same. Getting married holds different levels of importance for every woman.
2. What part of £200 is cheap? The prices they charge for wedding dresses can be bloody extortionate and some people aren’t willing to pay that.
3. Everyone has different budgets. Just because you think £200 and under is cheap for a wedding doesn’t mean other people do.
4. With the financial strain still being put on many people’s wallets, I’d personally argue that it’s probably a far more sensible idea on Buzzfeed’s part to promote wedding dresses that aren’t expensive.
5. Just in case I haven’t reiterated this point enough: all women are different. All women want something different from their wedding dress, whether that is a bargain, something trendy, or something completely different.
6. If you want an article on expensive maternity wedding dresses, make one? That’s why BF community exists.