1. Raise hell with the medicine balls!
(Will work better if you run into gym staff.)
2. Member of a 24 hour gym? Let homeless people in to stay overnight.
Gyms have lounges, showers, toilets, heating, television and clean running water. Seriously, it’s a nice act and it will royally piss off your gym. WIN/WIN!
3. Or even bring in all your friends and have a midnight rave!
4. Know people at the gym also wanting to get out of their membership? Just re-enact this.
5. Forget about this rule. Stare away! Creep people out, and get kicked out in the process!
7. Don’t have cable TV at home? Just set up a chair and watch ‘Game of Thrones’ at the gym every week.
8. Curls in the squat rack, brah!
This is becoming a big problem at gyms around the world, leading them to implement a “no curls in the squat rack” policy. CURL AWAY!!
9. Put the weights back wherever you please.
11. Heavy sweater? Then who needs a towel!?
You get ringworm! You get ringworm! EVERYONE GETS RINGWORM!!
12. Be this guy.
16. Walk up to random people and pretend you’re a personal trainer.
17. Crash your car into the gym if you’re extremely desperate. They can’t charge you if the gym is closed for repair.
Note: May also lead to jail time.
18. But if all that fails, at your next doctor visit say you have a sore back to get a certificate.
If you have a bad back it’s out of the doctors expertise and they will refer you to a chiropractor. Once you get that referral you can get you out of a gym membership. If you’re unable to physically train, gyms must let you out of their contract (with proof that is.)