2. Sometimes it peeks out of his helmet to distract opposing players.
3. He applied to play without a helmet to let the mullet breathe*, but the NHL denied him the opportunity.
*This is not true.
4. It’s not the mullet the NHL deserves, but it’s the one the NHL needs right now.
h/t: Steve DelVecchio at Larry Brown Sports
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria and expanded humanitarian aid, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸