After the Ravens won the Super Bowl, fans poured out into the streets of Baltimore to celebrate. One particularly daring man proved he was the biggest Ravens fan of all by leaping from the roof of a house to a nearby tree, amid chants of “U-S-A, U-S-A.”
3. He took a leap of faith for what he believed in. Feel the pride.
H/T Dom Consentino at Deadspin
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.