The Baltimore Ravens won the Lombardi Trophy last night, but at some point in the endless shuffle of celebration, the trophy was temporarily lost.It was found and returned to the Ravens today. This is how the whole thing probably played out.
3. 11:30 p.m.: Ray Lewis and the Ravens have the trophy securely in their grasp.
4. Arthur Jones made out with it.
5. Joe Flacco just raised it aloft.
Because Joe Flacco is dull.
Later that night: The trophy goes missing.
8. Ed Reed caught the scent and went hunting with his nose.
9. Michael Phelps showed up just to see the trophy.
Later that night…
18. Ed Reed had the following text message conversation.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›