1. Kobe Bryant live-tweeted a broadcast of his 81-point game against the Toronto Raptors, which happened seven years ago today.
Stat line: 42 minutes, 81 points, 28-46 FG, 7-13 from three, 18-20 FT, 6 rebounds, 2 assists.
2. Kobe’s intermittent commentary was exactly what you’d expect it to be.
3. It was all pretty dull until Shaq chimed in.
That’s like texting back “k” to someone, except that someone is Shaquille O’Neal.
5. It was the uncomfortable social-media version of this handshake.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›