Yesterday news broke that Manti Te’o spent an inordinate amount of time — more than 500 hours — on the phone with the person he believed to be his fake girlfriend Lennay Kekua. According to the New York Daily News, the person Te’o was actually speaking to was Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, the supposed mastermind of the hoax who impersonated a female voice
TO REPEAT: IT WAS (ALLEGEDLY) A DUDE IMPERSONATING A WOMAN ON THE PHONE FOR MORE THAN 500 HOURS.
Ronaiah’s lawyer, Milton Grimes, said it’s completely plausible Te’o would never have known he was actually speaking to a man:
“Come on, Hollywood does it all the time. People can do that.”
5. Hollywood does, in fact, do that all the time.
Nancy Cartwright is the voice of Bart Simpson from “The Simpsons.”
Kath Soucie is the voice of both Phil and Lil DeVille from “Rugrats.”
7. Hell, Positive K did both the male and female voice in “I Got A Man.”
8. So maybe this kid has a future…
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.