1. Referee Jeff Maconaghy made one of the biggest officiating blunders of the decade in the Outback Bowl when he awarded Michigan a first down, despite the obvious evidence to the contrary.
2. The call was so obvious that this 3-year-old can break it down better than most analysts. Somebody get these girls a telestrator.
Via Lost Letterman
In The News Today
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›