1. Referee Jeff Maconaghy made one of the biggest officiating blunders of the decade in the Outback Bowl when he awarded Michigan a first down, despite the obvious evidence to the contrary.
2. The call was so obvious that this 3-year-old can break it down better than most analysts. Somebody get these girls a telestrator.
Via Lost Letterman
BuzzFeed Sports Intern, understudy to Jeff Van Gundy.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.