1. Iowa State center Anna Prins scored seven points in a landslide victory Sunday, but just after the game, head coach Bill Fennelly and Anna’s boyfriend Ryan had a surprise in store.
2. Fennelly plays it cool, wishing fans a happy New Year before introducing his starting center’s boyfriend, Ryan.
3. Anna and her teammates have no clue what’s going on.
4. Until Ryan drops to one knee.
5. Anna says yes, which is good, because, uh, that would’ve been awkward.
Could Anna really say no in front of 7,000 people? Ryan is a clever boy.
6. GROUP HUG.
No word on whether the couple’s sure-to-be-incredibly-tall future children have verbally committed to a program yet.
(h/t David McCormack at the Daily Mail)
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.