2. Dwight Howard recently accepted a shooting challenge from Bailey, the mascot of the Los Angeles Kings. Dwight, the guy who plays basketball for a living, was swiftly dominated.
The incredulous reaction of the news anchor pretty much sums it up: Dwight Howard can’t shoot. At all. He lost to a mascot, IN COSTUME, oversized club hands and all. There’s a very good chance that everyone who reads this article is a better shooter than Dwight Howard.
4. Dwight says he threw the competition to “make [Bailey] feel better about himself,” which no one actually believes, because Dwight regularly airballs free throws.
H/T Trey Kerby at The Basketball Jones.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›