2. Dwight Howard recently accepted a shooting challenge from Bailey, the mascot of the Los Angeles Kings. Dwight, the guy who plays basketball for a living, was swiftly dominated.
The incredulous reaction of the news anchor pretty much sums it up: Dwight Howard can’t shoot. At all. He lost to a mascot, IN COSTUME, oversized club hands and all. There’s a very good chance that everyone who reads this article is a better shooter than Dwight Howard.
4. Dwight says he threw the competition to “make [Bailey] feel better about himself,” which no one actually believes, because Dwight regularly airballs free throws.
H/T Trey Kerby at The Basketball Jones.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈