2. This slightly funnier but still reprehensible shirt.
4. Claiming this sign as a “Notre Dame tradition.”
The “Play Like A Champion Today” sign didn’t come from Notre Dame, it has a history at Oklahoma dating back to the 1940s. It didn’t appear in the Notre Dame locker room until the Lou Holtz era.
5. Creating Knute Rockne parody Twitter accounts.
6. Puffing out their proudly independent chests on message boards.
From IrishEnvy user ACamp1900.
From IrishEnvy user NDinFL.
From IrishEnvy user HereComeTheIrish.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›