2. No one would be caught dead shopping at Trader Joe’s.
3. When people say, “Thanks, Obama,” it holds the promise that someday he won’t be in office.
4. Everyone drinks Pepsi.
According to a 1992 New York Times piece on presidential soft drink preferences, Republicans prefer Pepsi and Democrats Coke.
5. Entire dorm floors gather together for TV shows like “The Bachelor,” “Castle,” and “Hawaii Five-O.”
In a 2011 research survey performed by Experian-Simmons, Entertainment Weekly reported that Republicans like reality competitions and procedurals, while Democrats like comedy.
6. Most people you know would vote for Bill O’Reilly for president.
7. The right to “bear arms” is a serious thing and does not mean this.
8. Your friends wish the print in Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged wasn’t so freakin’ small.
9. If all of the College Dems met for coffee, it might look like this.
10. Peppermint Schnapps is plentiful at campus parties.
According to a report by National Media Research and Planning Placement, Republicans love peppermint schnapps.
11. If you took a survey of campus, who would students rate as their favorite president? Easy. Reagan.
12. This was everyone on campus during all of the Obamacare website glitches.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›