1. It all starts when you see this little guy on the internet.
2. You’re all:
14. That’s it, you’re buying a sugar glider.
16. You read about them on wikipedia, but ignore the cons and decide cuteness overpowers all.
17. You do a search on craigslist and arrange to meet with the seller.
19. You’re so excited.
22. But your new pet isn’t very friendly. Google says they take a long time to build trust.
Side note: Sugar Gliders are much better in pairs.
24. And OMG what is that smell?!
25. Seriously, why is this thing so messy?
26. Yep, it just peed on you.
27. WTF was that noise?!
29. You just want to sleep and this nocturnal demon seed is making a ruckus.
31. But doesn’t trust you yet.
32. It will take time and patience to develop a proper relationship.
33. But you can do it!
35. And remember to always research the pros and cons BEFORE buying a pet.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.